Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Great News for Celiac Awareness!

Celiac Awareness Day with the Pittsburgh Pirates Information:

Date: Sunday, September 27
Where: PNC Park
When: 1:35 p.m.


Today, I met with Chaz Kellem of the Pittsburgh Pirates about setting up a Celiac Awareness Night! He was a very kind person, and I'm looking forward to working with him in the future!

We had a very positive meeting - from your response and our initiative, we even got to set up a date for our Awareness Night! Thank you to everyone who e-mailed me and expressed interest in the event. I will be sending out a lot more information!!


We're even planning a gluten-free tailgate before the game, offering gluten-free food and beverages! I will keep you posted as soon as I get more information!

No comments:

Post a Comment